Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Denmark > Lyngvig Fyr Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Denmark flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark

  • The data suggests hours of sunshine in Lyngvig Fyr range between 0:48 for every day in December & 7:38 for every day in June
  • The longest day of the year is 17:20 long and the shortest day is 6:39 long.
  • The longest day is 10:41 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1621 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:26 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 37% of daylight hours. The remaining 63% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 34.4° above the horizon at Lyngvig Fyr.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:19 02:39 04:03 06:12 07:19 07:38 07:07 06:09 05:34 02:58 01:22 00:48   04:26
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 07:40 09:30 11:47 14:11 16:20 17:31 16:58 15:04 12:43 10:19 08:11 07:03   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 18 (82) 29 (71) 35 (65) 45 (55) 46 (54) 44 (56) 43 (57) 42 (58) 45 (55) 30 (70) 17 (83) 12 (88)   37 (63)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°). 14.1 23.4 34.3 45.9 54.2 57.4 54.4 46 34.6 23.2 14 10.6   34.4

Lyngvig Fyr Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation