| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lyngvig Fyr in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 84mm (3.3in) of H2O falls.
- The skies in Lyngvig Fyr are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:23 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 12:43.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lyngvig Fyr September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lyngvig Fyr:
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) N
- Randers, Denmark - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) ENE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) E
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SSE
- Odense, Denmark - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) ESE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) ESE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSE
- Tønder, Denmark - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SSE
- Marstal, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.9 miles) SE
- Schleswig, Germany - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) SSE