| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lyngvig Fyr in December is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of liquid is discharged.
- In December the heavens above Lyngvig Fyr are extremely dismal having on average a murky 0:48 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 6:56 long and the longest day is 7:21 long with an average length of 7:03.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lyngvig Fyr December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lyngvig Fyr:
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) N
- Randers, Denmark - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) ENE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) E
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SSE
- Odense, Denmark - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) ESE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) ESE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSE
- Tønder, Denmark - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SSE
- Marstal, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.9 miles) SE
- Schleswig, Germany - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) SSE